- First, set your form inactive so you can access the Edit features
- Once the registration form is inactive, you will see a warning notifying you that the registration form has been switched to a “Default registration form” – which means your custom questions will no longer be visible to customers.
- You can now edit your registration form by clicking the “Edit” button under actions.
- This will take you through to the Edit Registration Form view. Here you can modify, add or delete custom questions.
- Once you have completed adding or modifying your registration questions, please save your registration form, then when you return to the Events Dashboard, click on the Registrations Tab and “Activate” the form
How can I change the questions on my registration form?
Open the Organiser Dashboard and select the Registration Forms tab.