What does the feature do?
This design style allows you to display key information on a printout designed to be folded and inserted into a lanyard. It is especially designed for badge that can be printed out for event attendees.
This ticket design displays:
- Event Logo
- Evnet name
- QR code
- Attendee name
- Ticket type
- Ticket image
- Additional information
- 2x Custom text fields - If you would like to show additional registration information on this ticket, you can add two text fields that will pull attendee information from their registration.
What scenario(s) is the feature used for?
The Badge Ticket Design style is perfect for conferences or trade show events where it is necessary for the attendees to wear a lanyard. Adding custom questions also allows yout to pipe in information to the badge such as. Job title, Company, Attendee type etc
Getting started with it
When you reach the Ticket Design step of your Event creation process:
- Choose which ticket types you would like to apply to the design
- Choose the "Conference Badge" design style
- Add in your Ticket Design name and Ticket image (if applicable)
- Add in any further information if you would like it shown. This is where you can bing in extra registration information. PLEASE NOTE: You will need to setup Custom Questions and have them assigned to your tickets before you can add them to the design.
- You can now save this design by clicking on "Update Ticket Design" or Preview you changes by clicking "Preview Ticket Design". Clicking Preview will download a PDF which will give an idea of how your tickets will be provided to your attendees.