If you are creating a Basic Event, you will not view this step. If you are creating a Agenda Event or an Advanced Event with Ticket Options, this step is optional for you to add sessions for your event.
Tip: You can also skip this step and add sessions information later from the event dashboard.
The default Agenda terms are 'Stream', 'Speakers', 'Locations', 'Rooms' and 'Sessions'. Based on your event needs, you can change the labels of them on this page.
If you want to keep the current configuration, please click on 'Skip this step' to continue.
Stream is a number of sessions that have the same theme. If you want to categorise your sessions, for example in a conference, you may have multiple streams or tracks of session content, you can add streams by clicking on 'Create a new stream' button.
- Title –Name of the Stream. E.g. Architecture.
- Description –Enter the description of the stream.
Speakers are the presenters of the session. If you have any speakers of your sessions, you should create speakers on this page and assign them to sessions later.
3.1 Speaker or Guest Details
- Name - Name of the speaker
- Job Title - Job title of the speaker, e.g. Professor
- Description - Description of the speaker, such as the background and the research he/she has done.
- Email - Email address of the speaker
- Image - If you have speaker's personal image, please upload here and the recommended image ratio is 2:1
3.2 Additional Contact Information
If you want to add more details of speakers, you can enter Website, Phone Number, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Company name of the speaker.
4.1 Add Locations
Location is a place where to hold the session. It can be a building or a specific address.
On the 'Manage Location' modal, input the location information you want to add for your event.
- Name – Name of the location. E.g. name of the building.
- Image - Image of the building or location, the recommend image ratio is 2:1.
- Description – Enter the description of the location.
- Enable Treasure Hunt – Turn on this button to enable event visitors to scan the QR code of each location, and after they scanned all location QR codes, they can win some prizes.
- Locate Building on Map – Input the address or Google coordinates of the location, to pin the location on the map.
4.2 Add Floor Plans
Click on 'Save' to save the location. In the 'Setup your event's Locations' table, click on 'Manage floor plans' button to add floor plans for your location.
Floor Plan is the image that used to link rooms to locations.
- Name – Name of the floor plan. E.g. Ground Floor.
- Floor Plan Map - Image of the floor plan, must be JEPG or PNG file.
- Description – Enter the description of the floor plan.
Click “Save” once you add a new floor plan. You can add multiple floor plans for one location.
Room is the specific place in the building where event attendees can sit inside to have the session.
Click “Create a new room” button to create and manage your event rooms.
On the 'Manage Room' modal, input the Room information you want to add for your event.
- Name –Name of the room. E.g. Room 211.
- Location – Click “Choose location on map” to select the location map that you have created, then select the floor in the location, and pin the room on the floor plan image.
- Description –Enter the description of the room.
- Image – Click “Select image” to add a room image. The recommended image ratio is 2:1.
- Direction – Input room directions to provide information on where the room can be found.
Click on 'Save' to save the new room.
6.1 Create a New Session
You can create many sessions for your event visitors to attend. Also, you can show them more session information by assigning streams, locations, speakers etc.
Click “Create a new Session” button to create and manage your event’s sessions.
- Title –Name of the session.
- Description –Enter the description of the session.
- Select Days - Select one or multiple days for the session.
- Session Type –Type of the session. E.g. add “Information session” as session type to Architecture Information Session.
- Streams –Select streams that assign to this session.
- Speakers –Select speakers that assign to this session.
- Rooms - Select rooms that assign to this session.
- Duration - Enter time frame in minutes of this session if all session durations have the same length. So when you creating a new duration, the duration field will be pre-filled.
- Image - Upload session image. The recommended image ratio is 2:1.
6.2 Create Session Durations
Duration is the session time frame that can be selected by event customers. For each session, you need to create single or multiple durations.
After you add and save a new session, click on 'Manage session durations' button in the 'Setup your event's Session' table to add durations for the session.
- Date –Based on the selected dates of the session, you can select one day in the dropdown for the duration you are creating.
- Start Time - Select the start time of the duration.
- All Day Session - Turn on the toggle if this session is an all day session.
- Duration - Enter session duration in minutes if the session is not an all day session.
- Room – Based on the selected rooms of the session, you can select one room in the dropdown for the duration you are creating.
- Number of Seats - Enter number of available seats or open spots for this room/duration. Leave this field blank if the room has no seat limit.
- Speakers - Based on the selected speakers of the session, you can select one or multiple speakers in the dropdown for the duration you are creating.
After completing session creation, click on 'Done' to proceed to Step 4.