O-tix is the perfect agenda planner for your conference, corporate event, open day event or exhibition on web and mobile. You can schedule streams, sessions, create locations, rooms, speakers and assign them to each other. Event visitors can arrange their time and create their own schedule for your event on the web as well as on the native apps that they download via the App Store.
Visit www.o-tix.com to login to o-tix CS by your account. If you have no account, Click “Get started with O-tix” to register an account.
On the registration page, you need to fill the Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, Mobile Number, Password and accept O-tix Terms and Conditions to create your own account.
After you login O-tix successfully, Click “Actions” in the right-top corner and select “Add New Event” to create a new event.
There are 4 steps involved:
- Step 1: Setup your event
- Step 2: Registration form
- Step 3: Preview
- Step 4: Publish your schedule and agenda
Step 1 SETUP YOUR EVENT
“Setup Your Event” comprises the following four steps to set up an event successfully. Simply follow the steps and you'll have your event setup in minutes.
The Event Details Tab is where you publish the information about your event. It consists of the following 3 sections:
1.1 EVENT INFORMATION
- Event name – The name of your event.
- Event description – Less than 1000 words description of the event that you would like to be displayed on the front end agenda website.
- Event Start and End Date/Time – Events start and end date with timings.
- Select the main functionality of your event page – Selecting “Sell tickets and accept registrations” if you want to sell event tickets, or selecting “Event schedule and agenda” if you want to set the agenda of your event. Here you need to select “Event schedule and agenda” because you want to create an agenda for your event.
- Event Website – If your event has its own event website, enter that URL here.
- Select Registration Requirement – Toggle button. If you want to capture the basic information like the First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number and Email address, of all customers for whom the purchaser is buying tickets or registering, select "Registration per ticket"; if you want to capture the information of the online ticket purchaser only, and allows others attendees to register on-site, select ‘Registration per Transaction’.
- Base Currency – Dropdown menu listing all the currency types available. Selecting a base currency here assigns the currency type to your event. All financial transactions & processing will be based on the currency you select here.
1.2 EVENT LOCATIONS
- Location Name– Venue Name where the Event is being held. For example; “Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Clarendon Room A”
- Country– Dropdown menu to a select the country where the event is held
- Address – Once you select a country and start typing in an address, the system will create auto suggestions.
- Suburb – This is auto-populated if the address is selected from the auto suggestions (or can be entered manually too).
- Postcode – Postcode of the Event Venue
- Timezone – Dropdown menu to select the time zone of the event.
1.3 CONTACT DETAILS
- Contact person’s name – Name of the person to be contacted.
- Contact email for enquiries – Email of the person to be contacted.
- Contact number for enquiries (if any) –Number of the person to be contacted.
Once all the fields are filled with valid details, the “Save and next” button is activated. Click the button and you are directed to “Design Your Own Event” page.
2. DESIGN YOUR OWN EVENT
This page allows you to customise the look of your Event Page. It is where you can set up an Event Theme, add a logo and background, and create a colour theme for your Event Page. This stage includes the following fields:
- Select Event Theme – Once you select “Event schedule and agenda” as your main functionality of your event page, you are only provided “Agenda” as your Event Theme option.
- Add your event logo – upload a logo for your event, this should be 160px x 160px.
- Add your event header or background image – Image icon to upload a header or background image as required.
- Primary Colour – Displays the selected colour as primary colour on the front end page (colour of field border, button colour, e.g. “GET YOUR TICKET”, “GET DIRECTIONS”, “APPLY” and “GET TICKETS”, and colour of some other primary areas)
- Background Colour – Displays the selected colour as background colour on the front end page (cannot be displayed when you select “Full-screen background” of Event Theme)
Once all the fields are completed with valid details, click “Save and next” button and you are directed to “More Information” stage.
3. MORE INFORMATION
This More Information section allows you to enter the following Event details that need to be displayed on the Front End of the Registration page.
- Event Timings and Entry Information– Provide a detailed description of the event timings such as the start date, end date, timings of the event as well as information about how to gain entry. This information is displayed under the “Event information” tab at the front end.
- Ticket pricing details– Provide a detailed description of each of ticket type and ticket pricing. You might list the various ticket types, their respective prices, what inclusions come with each, the days and/or times at which they allow access, or any other general information pertaining to the tickets. Details are displayed under the “Ticket information” tab at the front end.
- Organiser Information – Provide a detailed description of the event. You might, for example, provide a brief history of the company and/or event to provide site visitors with some more context. Information is displayed under the “Organiser information” tab at the front end.
- Parking and Public Transport – Provide a detailed description on the Parking and public transport options available to visitors. You might detail the forms of transport that visitors can use (e.g. train, tram, and ferry) and the associated train lines, bus routes, tram lines and relevant stops they need to know. For more ideas on the detail that you might include here, consider visiting the venue that is hosting your event (they will often have detailed venue access options written down). Information is displayed under the “Getting there” tab at the front end.
Once all the fields are entered with valid details, click “Save and next” button and you are directed to “Review” stage.
This page gives a complete review of all the details entered during the Event Setup process. It also allows you to edit the details if required. Should you wish to go back and edit something, simply press ‘Edit’ to re-visit the relevant section. Once you are satisfied with your event review, click ‘Done’ to save and proceed to the next stage.
Step 2 REGISTRATION FORMS
Click “Use Default” to create the registration form for your event.
Note: Once you select “Event schedule and agenda” as your main functionality, you can only create a default registration form.
Step 3 PREVIEW
After creating the registration form, you can preview your event page before publishing. Click “PREVIEW” to preview the page. Click “Continue” to continue the creation process.
Step 4 PUBLISH YOUR SCHEDULE AND AGENDA
Click on the “Start” button to publish your schedule and agenda.
On the publishing page, you can see the registration form information, including the registration form name, status and the “Edit” button.
Also, this section allows you to enter your preferred subdomain and URL to purchase tickets. The URL field is a mandatory field, and it is any name/label that you will be on your ticket purchase web page. For example, type in “agenda” here if you desired ticket URL is https://www.o-tix.com/event/agenda. The system will perform an availability check for your desired URL.
Click “Save and launch” to publish your event.
Click “Go to Agenda” to visit the event schedule.
Click “Go to the Dashboard” to view the Dashboard to see the event details.